Trainer (UK & Ireland)
We’re seeking a confident and flexible ‘coach’ to train cleaning teams throughout the UK and Ireland in the use of our unique, rentable commercial cleaning automated vacuums. Our customers include significant brands such as the Mitie, Sodexo, ISS and other major FM and cleaning companies. Our Training team are responsible for service delivery training of operatives across the UK and Ireland. This can be in group sessions or one to one. There will also be an element of service and retraining visits as required.
Objectives of this Role
- To ensure the smooth introduction of automated vacuums into the established cleaning pattern of new and existing customers.
- To ensure all clients are competent in the use of the robots to ensure they work at their best for the client and are maintained properly.
- To ensure products are used properly and well maintained.
- Identify any potential issues and recommend solutions.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Training of new and existing customers.
- Service and maintenance visits of current customers.
- Maintain training records.
- Diary management in line with the head office team.
- Make follow up calls and visits in line with company policy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar training role, senior customer service, or cleaning supervisor role.
- Experience within facilities management or the cleaning industry.
- Experience of Microsoft Office.
- Additional languages are desirable but not essential.
- The ideal candidate would be based within 1 hours’ drive of Oxford.
- Confident communicator at all levels of profession.
- Full driving licence.
- Happy to travel.
- Flexible (will include occasional unsocial hours).
- Regular attendance of meetings in Head Office (Didcot, Oxfordshire).
- Must be confident working as part of team and alone.
- A positive attitude and professional approach to work.
- £20 to 25k basic+ bonus (dependent on experience).
- Company vehicle.
- Mobile phone, tablet, company pension, 25 days holiday.
- Full product training will be provided.