Competition – Win a residential adventure trip
Why are we doing this?
The purpose of running the competition is to show you how much money you can save by implementing robot vacuum cleaners into your existing cleaning schedule. The average cost saving of using robots is £20 per pupil, per year, which is roughly £100 over the 5 years a pupil is in secondary school alone. Cuts in school funding is a hot topic now with schools in England witnessing a fall of 8% in per-pupil funding due to inflation and the rising number of pupils in schools (BBC). Although the money saved using robots won’t fill a funding gap, it could equate to covering the cost of running a new residential adventure trip each year – but remember, the first one could be fully funded by us if you enter.
The competition is open to all Oxfordshire-based state schools and its simple to enter. Register your interest in having a free, no-obligation demonstration of the robots in your school by emailing email@example.com or call 01865 689 004. Winner will be announced on this page and via a direct email at the start of the 2019/20 academic year.
Competition entry form
Terms & Conditions:
The competition is open to all Oxfordshire-based state schools
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- To enter, simply register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org completing the competition entry form on this page, or by calling our office on 01865 689 004. One of our team members will get in touch and arrange a time for us to come and demonstration our robot vacuum cleaners. A full demonstration will include the following;
- Initial visit to your school to select an area and date to vacuum
- Vacuum the selected area
- Produce a simple summary of the results and costs if robots were used as part of your cleaning programme
- Only one entry will be accepted per school/college; multiple entries from the same organisation will be disqualified
- Deadline for entries is 14th July 2019. Your entry will not be valid if your demonstration has not taken place by the end of 2019.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The prize is as stated and is not transferable. However, if a residential adventure package is not suitable for your pupils, you can opt to exchange for an alternative educational product. No cash alternative is available.
- The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value in agreement with the prize winner.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by TPLC
- The winner will be announced by email and on our website tplc.uk/win at the start of the 2019/20 academic year.